Let’s just get this part out of the way…. we’re not a huge fan of some Christmas classics. Therefore, you won’t see some of the traditional holiday films on this list, making it a completely subjective top 10 favorite Christmas movies list!
This list contains dramas, comedies, and some of the cheesiest movies as well. They are all Kaylyn AND Jimmy approved!
Without further adieu, we present…
10. NOELLE: came out in 2019 and we must have watched it at least 3-4 times because of how cute it was! Anna Kendrick is a delight in this kid-friendly, adorable Christmas movie.
9. DADDY’S HOME 2: talk about a little cheese, but this movie is actually quite hilarious. The A-List cast is spot on, Bill Burr’s one line in it makes us belly laugh every time, and it makes singing the song at the end so much more fun. A good one to check out with the kids!
8. BAD MOMS CHRISTMAS: one that’s not quite made for the kids, but you can’t not laugh when you have this amazing cast and hilarious writing. Some parts can be cheesy, but it’s a cute and funny movie all around.
7. THE PRINCESS SWITCH & THE PRINCESS SWITCH: SWITCHED AGAIN: probably the cheesiest ones on this list, but SO adorably awkward and cute. It reminds us of our favorite girls night in movies like Princess Diaries, the Lizzie McGuire Movie, A Cinderella Story, and more all wrapped into one.
6. HAPPIEST SEASON: a new 2020 favorite! This movie will take you on an emotional rollercoaster, but you’ll be left with all the warm feels. Plus, it’s hilarious! And free on Hulu (;
5. CHRISTMAS WITH THE KRANKS: Jamie Lee Curtis is so freaking cute in this movie with her excited screams and hilarious excitement. A comedy of errors for this traditional couple trying to un-traditional-ize things!
4. WHY HIM?: Jimmy’s absolute favorite, maybe of all time. This one is hilarious and has so many quotable lines. The cast is such a hoot and we love it so much we pretty much watch it year-round. Definitely not one for the kids, though!
3. UNACCOMPANIED MINORS: this one is very cheesy, however, it’s absolutely adorable and has a cast full of comedic genius. It’s geared towards kids too, so check it out!
2. ELF: can you believe this movie came out in 2003?! This one is a new classic. We’d assume everyone has seen it, but a friend recently watched it for the first time… we were shocked! If you haven’t seen it yet, do yourself a favor and put this one on!
There you have it! We hope you haven’t seen some of these so you have some homework to do! If you have seen them all, comment below and let us know your ranking! Any suggestions? We’d love to hear them!
Like this post? Pin it on Pinterest!